Celebrities are the trendsetters whom we all emulate, rushing out to buy celebrity inspired dresses so we can have their look for ourselves. However, some celebs are more iconic than others. Here are the 10 best dressed female celebrities of all time.
10) Beyonce Knowles - Celebrities often get pigeonholed; they may have a “rocker” style, or they may have a “classic” style. Beyonce ignores the rules about picking a style and sticking to it. When she’s onstage as her alter-ego Sasha Fierce, she’s a sexy vixen with a rocker edge. On the red carpet or in an interview, she is elegant and chic. Her versatility makes her one of the best dressed celebrities in the world.
9) Mary-Kate Olsen - Mary-Kate’s hobo chic look might not be for everyone. But this pint-sized child star turned fashion mogul created the bohemian trend of the 2000s, cementing herself as one of the most fashion-forward women alive.
8) Gwyneth Paltrow - Gwyneth’s look is not for those who want to make a rock and roll statement. Rather, she is perpetually preppy, polished and pretty, the undisputed queen of modern classic style.
7) Kate Moss - Kate proved that fashion didn’t have to be dull. She mixed high fashion with the grunge look of the 1990s to become one of the best dressed women in the history of the modeling world.
6) Kate Middleton - From her stunning wedding dress to the demure but stunning ensembles she wears to public appearances, Kate is undoubtedly the most well-dressed royal wife since Princess Diana.
5) Jackie O - Before Jackie O, first ladies were dowdy and drab. But Jackie took her position in the public eye to become one of the most legendary fashionistas of all time.
4) Coco Chanel - Coco is automatically one of the best dressed celebrities of all time, mostly because she literally invented classy and elegant style. The fashion world wouldn’t be the same without the iconic, elegant look of Chanel
3) Marilyn Monroe - From her legendary white dress to her pink “Diamonds Are A Girl’s Best Friend” look, Marilyn is the fashion icon when it comes to retro glamour.
2) Sarah Jessica Parker - Thanks to the signature Carrie Bradshaw look, created by legendary Hollywood stylist Patricia Field, Sarah became one of the biggest fashion icons in the history of television on Sex and the City. From her classic pink tutu to her signature oversize flowers, Sarah Jessica Parker created one of the most stylish characters to ever grace our TV screens.
1) Audrey Hepburn - No one has ever been more well-dressed than Holly Golightly herself. From her signature trench coat to her iconic little black dress, no one will ever top Audrey.
Incoming search terms:
- best dressed celebrities of all time
- best dressed female celebrities of all time
- best dressed female stars of all time
- female celebrities dress rips